Personal identification information
We may collect personally identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, make a store purchase, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with any of our Sites. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
BNE Creative may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, BNE Creative may track the ratio of desktop vs mobile traffic visiting bnecreative.com. BNE Creative may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, BNE Creative does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
BNE Creative discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on BNE Creative’s behalf or to provide services available at BNE Creative’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using BNE Creative’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. BNE Creative will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, BNE Creative discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when BNE Creative believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of BNE Creative, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of a BNE Creative website and have supplied your email address, BNE Creative may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with BNE Creative and our products and services. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. BNE Creative takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Store Checkout and Purchases
Those who engage in transactions with BNE Creative – by purchasing access to one or more of our WordPress plugins and Themes, or signs up for a subscription Service – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, BNE Creative collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with BNE Creative.
This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Credit Card details are not stored on any of our servers and are strictly processed by our merchant processor, Stripe.
Handling this data also allows us to:
- Send you important account/order/service information.
- Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
- Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
- Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
How we use collected information
BNE Creative collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
BNE Creative LLC
20530 E. Arrow Hwy Suite A
Covina, CA 91724
This document was last updated on August 15, 2019.