We’re happy to announce that BNE Creative will be continuing our annual tradition of donating a new fully functional website design to a lucky non-profit organization for 2012. To enter, please complete the entry form below and make sure you have read the contest terms. We will announce the winner on our website on September 7th and by the email they provided.
September 7, 2012
We pick the winner and start working on your website plans
How I’ll Choose
I decided not to choose randomly, as I’d like to actually feel good about the cause. I want to make a website for a good organization who has a real need for a new website.
Please specify if you would require something that is not mentioned, like an online store, embedded media, or a blog. I may be able to accommodate these things easily, so don’t be shy. Keep in mind this contest is for a front end design using best practices of HTML and CSS.
I really love web design and I want to keep learning and growing. Plus, I love giving back to the community where they may not have a huge paycheck or treasury to provide them with something that doesn’t look like it was made 15 years ago (Remember GeoCities)…. This is where you come in. Besides, you’ll be an awesome reference when it’s done.
1. United States Only
2. Open to only non-profit organizations, including schools (bands, music, theater, clubs), churches, community causes, etc.
3. Up to 8 pages, 1 design concept with 1 revision, WordPress if wanted.
4. Does not include hosting or domain… (Usually at least $40+ per year)
5. Premium plugins that require a purchased license are not guaranteed to be covered by this contest (for free) and may require the organization to provide payment if needed.
5. We reserve the right to cancel this contest at anytime and for any reason prior to drawing on September 7, 2012.
6. Announcement of winner will be announced on our blog and the winner will be contacted.
This contest has now ended.